Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Experience being given a gold award in class for academic excellence Essay

Experience being given a specious award in class for academic excellence - Essay ExampleIt was the day before our destruction day in school and I was so excited because that was the day when our teacher will inform the three top students in our grade level. I knew I was one of the candidates merely I was non sure whether I could make it to the top three. I woke up early that day, non having slept the whole wickedness because of excitement. When I arrived in school, teacher was just about ready to announce the top three students. She started by announcing the bronze medalist. My hands were as cold as ice. I was hoping that my name will be called but I felt sad when the name of the bronze medalist was not mine. She then announced the silver medalist. By that time, I was already as pale as a ghost because of anxiety. Still, I was not the silver medalist. At this point, my last and only hope was that I would be the favourable awardee. I prayed fierily as if it was my last prayer . I was already having butterflies in my stomach. Then, the announcement came, The gold awardee for this year is Yes I was the gold medalist, the top student in class I felt I was floating in air. I jumped for joy as if I had ants in my pants. The cheers of my classmates were deafening. My efforts at studying hard every day were not futile. My efforts paid-off. Now, I deal an ace up in my sleeve. And as my dad put it, Now son, you have another feather in your cap The following day was the awarding ceremony. My face was as silvery as the sun this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment