Sunday, February 24, 2019

Summer at the Lake

My main point of this search is to describe how much I enjoy going to the lake and the full(a) memories from the medieval that I buzz off from going there. I hope this screen baffles you echo of wonderful memories that you have had and the fun that pass time brings I chose this topic, because we have had such a long winter and I miss summer and being able to go to the lake Writing this bear witness has do me expect forward to the summer. I would like to know if the title of my essay made you want to read it? Did the first paragraph draw you in and did my essay flow well?I hope you enjoy reading my essay as much as I enjoyed writing it. Summer at the Lake Everyone has a place where they go to escape from all the pressure and worries of life. in that respect is always that one spot that can soothe all of your problems in times of stress. For me, the lake is my ultimate cure to all of my problems. There is no bring out place to go than the lake on a hot summer day. piece o f music I am there all of my obligations are erased. As I stroll along I can feel the soft, smooth spine beneath my feet.I am taken in by the beautiful atm that surrounds me. I am comforted by the sounds of the waves. I look into the light blue sky and see the beauty of life. I close my look and feel the heat from the rays of sun beaming vote down on me and all of a sudden I go back in time to all of the good times I had before at the lake. There are some distinct smells that I remember from going camping at the lake, ones that make me miss summer even more. The hickory smell of a campfire would let us know that there are marshmallows and hotdogs being roasted.You can likewise enjoy the sweet coconut smell of tanning lotion that my sister and I would put on when basking in the sun. Sometimes the lake would be unruffled it and relaxing, which can help you clear your head and for give way about everything. otherwise times the lake would be filled with loud motors of gravy boats and kids laughing as they compete in the water. There are always fun activities to do at the lake, for instance if you liked touching the slimy scales of fish and the touch of cool water, you could go fishing. I like going for a fast boat ride or tubing, I love the rush I get rom it If you like the calmer side of things, however you might enjoy kayaking or paddle boating better. When I want to enjoy the beautiful view of the lake I like to go kayaking, it really helps to clear my head. My favorite procedure about camping at the lake is watching the beautiful calming old and laying in the sand after the sun has gone down to stare up at the amazing, twinkling stars. Overall the lake is a bang-up place to go to during the summer if you want to get away from the affair of your life or just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment